Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer Medium Review

15:17

Today I'm going to talk about one of my all time favorite concealers, the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer. I used to stock up on this through international stores, thanks to its unavailability in India. But God bless Nykaa and Maybelline for FINALLY making it accessible to us Indian beauty lovers!


I use the shade Medium in this concealer and its sponge tip applicator makes it really easy to apply this concealer. I apply it in the usual upside down triangle  under my eyes and blend it out with a damp makeup sponge.


It blends very easily and gives a very flawless coverage and natural finish. You can layer this concealer up if  you want to build up the coverage. I use one layer for day to day makeup and two layers for special occasions/events. This concealer paired with my beloved NYX Banana Powder make my under eyes look positively creaseless.

This concealer stays on and on without any creasing in fine lines or accetuating dry patches (and believe me, I have plenty of dry patches on my skin thanks to Differin usage).


I love this concealer and will continue to repurchase for as long as Maybelline makes it!

Price: Rs. 650 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images