PAC Retro Matte Gloss 07 & 08 Review

16:28

I'm here with a RAVE review of the PAC Retro Matte Gloss. They are a range  liquid lipsticks from PAC, which I recently discovered. I own the shades 07 and 08 and I am OBSESSED with them.


The packaging is really sleek and the doe-foot applicator of the lip color really helps in a precise application of the product.


The consistency of the lipstick is thin and it spreads easily. The pigmentation is intense and one coat gives full color payoff. Once applied in a few minutes, the lipstick dries to a true matte finish. And it feels SO comfortable on the lips, you'll end up forgetting that you even have lipstick on!

The BEST about this lipstick is its longevity. It lasts and lasts and lasts! It doesn't budge from your lips and believe me, it even survived a meal involving pizza and burgers, looking completely intact!

The shade 07 is a beautiful mauve shade that reminds me of Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita, while 08 is an earthy, warm terracotta shade which I love. Both these shades make for excellent 'everyday' lip color options!


I'm beyond impressed with this product and am going to try more shades soon! At an affordable Rs. 550, you have to try this liquid lipstick. You'll love it! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images