Current Haircare Routine

02:12

I am pretty happy with my current haircare routine and just wanted to share it with you guys! This combination of products has been keeping my hair healthy and happy:

Mask: I use the Parachute 100% pure coconut oil as a pre-shampoo hair treatment. I massage the oil all over my hair and scalp, saturating my hair with it, before tying up my mane in a bun and covering it with a shower cap. I usually let the mask soak into my hair for 2-3 hours before washing it off. Result is ALWAYS glossy, frizz-free hair.

Shampoo: For shampoo, I'm rarely loyal to one particular brand. I like to switch things up! But the one shampoo I keep coming back to over and over again is the L'oreal 6 Oil Nourish Shampoo. It thoroughly cleanses my hair without stripping and I love the scent!

Conditioner: Since I am growing my hair long, I want it to be as healthy as possible. For an extra dose of nourishment, I use the L'oreal Total Repair 5 hair masque as my conditioner. I massage a few dollops of this thick cream through my hair and let it sit for about 3-4 minutes before rinsing it off. I've noticed a marked improvement in the health of my hair since I began using this mask.

Serum: I apply the L'oreal Total Repair 5 Smoothening Serum to my towel dried hair before blow drying. It helps tame the frizz and makes my hair smooth and easy to detangle.

Dry Shampoo: In between washes, I rely on my beloved Batiste Dry Shampoo to keep my scalp grease-free. It adds a lovely volume and texture to the hair. The only con of this product is that it may leave a white residue on dark hair, so be sure to massage it away thoroughly! 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wonderful post. Have a look at hair salon in tyler tx for best haircut services and hair styles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dear, thank you for providing such a useful information to your blog readers. Am searching for best hair stylist in hyderabad if you have any recommendations or suggestions please reply here. Am waiting for your reply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear author, Thank you so much for best hair stylist in hyderabad sharing this post, I appreciate your work. It was a great informative post. Go so many useful and informative links. Loved your writings also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Physiotherapy Treatment For Neck Pain Brampton, On 905-846-4000. Visit Us in New Hope Physiotherapy Brampton and Get Treatment Today. Physio Massage in Brampton

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images