Nykaa Skingenius Hydrating And Sculpting Foundation Review

23:13

I'm so excited to share my review of the Nykaa Sculpting and Hydrating Foundation, you guys!



I've been testing out this foundation for a while now, wearing it almost every day and I've fallen in love with it.



It claims to be 'a sculpting and hydrating foundation with hyaluronic acid and polylift for a naturally radiant look that is beyond perfect.'

Now I have to say that I'm a bit skeptical about the 'sculpting' claim, but this foundation is definitely hydrating on my skin.



It offers a light to medium coverage which can be built up easily without looking cakey. The foundation has a light and runny texture and it blends very easily.

I prefer to apply this foundation to my skin either with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush or the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush for an airbrushed finish.


The best part about this foundation is that it makes your skin look very natural and doesn't sit on your skin like a mask.

This foundation truly becomes one with the skin. It sets to a dewy finish and it will be a boon for dry skinned beauties. Those with oily skin (like me) will need to use a powder to set this foundation.

This foundation lasts for 6-7 hours on my skin and hasn't broken me out. I use the shade 03 Warm Sand which matches my skin tone. I'll admit that this color is a little light for my skin immediately after application, but after 5 minutes, the foundation adapts to my skin color, providing an almost perfect match.

This foundation has become my new 'everyday makeup base' favorite and I highly recommend it to everyone. There are 5 shades available in this foundation range and you can buy them for Rs. 575 from Nykaa.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images