Vacation Essentials

22:12

I don't like caking on the foundation and concealer on vacation. Who wants to bother with makeup when you can relax and unwind?

To keep my skin protected, I apply a generous layer of Lotus Herbals 3 in 1 Matte Sunblock. It is matte, tinted (so it evens out my skin ever so slightly) and has both UVA and UVB protection with SPF 40. Next up, I dot some of the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer under my eyes and on blemishes and blend it out by patting it with my finger.


To bronze up my skin, I use the NYX Matte Bronzer in Medium and brush it on with a fluffy brush, like the Real Techniques Blush Brush.



For eyes, I simply curl my lashes with my faithful Inglot eyelash curlers and apply two coats of the Maybelline Push Up Falsies Mascara.



Lips are sorted out with a layer of Lakme's Weightless Lip and Cheek Mousse (Blush Velvet is my go-to color).

And there you have it! My holiday beauty essentials that help me look put together, without taking too much of an effort! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images