Morning Skincare Favorite Moisturizer Combination

08:44

Morning skincare is supposed to be light on the skin and quick to complete. I barely have any time in the morning, so I'm always looking for products that will be quick and effective, without compromising on the health of my skin.


Finding a good daytime moisturizer for my oily/combination skin has been the trickiest part of my morning skincare routine. Of all the moisturizers I've tried, some were too greasy for my skin whilst others were not hydrating enough.

But the following combination has been absolutely fantastic for my skin: Clean & Clear Oil Free Moisturizer mixed with Lotus Herbals Alphamoist.

I mix a pea sized amount of each on my fingers, before applying it all over my face (immediately after misting with my La Roche Posay Serozinc). It sinks into my skin very easily and provides just enough hydration, without making my face look like an oil slick.

These two moisturizers combine the goodness of salicylic acid (in Clean & Clear) and lactic acid (in Alphamoist) and help keep my skin in good shape.

If you're looking for a moisturizer for oily skin, I highly recommend that you give these a try! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images