Revlon Photoready Skinlights Face Illuminator (Bare Light) Review

14:34

If there is one thing that I always aim for when I'm going my makeup, it is glowy, dewy skin. Everyone loves a fresh base, it makes you look younger, more awake.
Something that has been really helping me achieve dewy skin is the Revlon Photoready Skinlights Face Illuminator in shade Bare Light. Its a liquid highlighter and this particular shade has golden undertones which makes it perfect for those of us with yellow undertones in our skin.
I usually mix a pea sized amount of this illuminator into my foundation or tinted moisturizer and it gives me an all over glow.
If I am looking to amp up the glow even more, I apply a bit of this stuff with my fingers to the high points of my cheekbones, forehead, Cupid's bow, what have you.
This highlighter has a light, lotion like consistency, similar to your standard moisturizer. It does contain shimmer particles, but they are not huge and chunky. They don't show up on my skin.
I have gone through multiple bottles of this and I am kicking myself for not having reviewed it earlier! This product is available in India in 3 shades, but Bare Light is THE ONE for me.
It comes in a 30 ml plastic squeeze bottle, which has a screw on lid. Quite handy to slip into your makeup bag.
I love this offering from Revlon and hope that they never discontinue it!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images