Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer (Ready To Go) Review

20:10

Hey guys, I'm back!
Today, I'm going to be reviewing the Makeup Revolution London Vivid Baked Bronzer in shade Ready To Go.
Makeup Revolution was a brand unknown to me, until I stumbled upon it at Jabong.com
I bought this bronzer along with the Makeup Revolution Protection Palette (which I have also reviewed).
I had been looking for a decent bronzer and I thought I'd give this a try, since it was a baked product. And it was on sale.
It had been reduced down from its original price of Rs. 1050 to Rs. 350! Therefore, into my cart it went!
But when I saw this product in person, I knew it was going to be tricky to use. As pretty as this bronzer looks, it contains red/pink undertones.
I tried using this, many times. But it always ended up looking more like a blush on my skin. It does not work well as a bronzer on my skin color at all!
I am quite sad about it, because the lasting power of this bronzer is pretty good (up to 7 hours) and it contains very finely milled shimmer particles, nothing that shows up oddly on the skin.
I just wish the color had been a better match for my skin tone, then for Rs. 350, this would have been a great buy!
Unfortunately, this shade is not for me, but I will be trying out more products from Makeup Revolution really soon!
Stay tuned!




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images