Makeup Revolution Vivid Lacquer Blush (Heat) Review

23:28

As a part of my experimentation with the Makeup Revolution brand, I got myself their Vivid Blush Lacquer in the shade Heat.
This is a cream blusher and something I have heard great things about.
This product comes a tiny little plastic pump bottle. You have to press the pump a few times before the bottle starts dispensing the product.
The blush itself has a lotion like texture. It spreads easily on the skin.
But you need to work fast with this product, because once it sets, it doesn't budge. You will need a heavy duty, oil based cleanser to remove this blush from your skin, it is THAT long lasting.
Also, you only need a tiny, TINY amount of this blush for each cheek, as it is an intensely pigmented blush. A full pump on each cheek will make you look like a clown, so please be careful with this.
I dot this onto my cheeks with my fingers and blend with my Real Techniques Stippling Brush.
The color of this blush is a lovely, warm peach color which complements my skin tone beautiful. It looks incredible on my medium/wheatish complexion. It does not contain any glitter or shimmer.
I scored this product at Jabong.com on sale. Reduced from Rs. 750 to Rs. 300.
This tiny bottle will last me a long, long time. I will DEFINITELY be repurchasing this blush and will try out other shades in this range.
For Rs. 300 for a long lasting, highly pigmented cream blusher, it does not get better than this folks!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images