Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Blush (All I Think About Is You) Review

11:16

Hello, my lovely readers! Today's review will be about YET ANOTHER  Makeup Revolution product: the Vivid Baked Blush in shade All I Think About Is You.
This blush comes in your standard plastic pan packaging with a flip up transparent lid. It is a much smaller size as compared to their Vivid Baked bronzers.

All I Think About Is You is a bright pink colored blush. It has a bit of a golden shimmer to it. The shimmer is very subtle and not harsh or chunky. This blush gives a very sheer wash of color to my cheeks and it gives me a nice glow. Layering this blush twice gives me a good color payoff. I apply this blush with my Real Techniques Blush brush and it blends very easily into my skin.
This blush has a decent lasting power (5-6) hours, after which it starts to fade. The longevity of this blush is nowhere near that of the Vivid Lacquer blush by Makeup Revolution.
But overall, All I Think About You makes for a great everyday blush for my skin tone. I scored this blush on sale at Jabong for about Rs. 300.
I will be repurchasing this blush, but only when it is on sale.
So far, I'm quite impressed with the products from Makeup Revolution. There may be a few hits and misses with this brand (like with their Baked Bronzer for me), but otherwise I really like this brand!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images