My Skincare Routine: Night

12:04

My night time skincare routine is based on two core principles: Cleanse thoroughly and treat + moisturize properly.
This routine has been working quite well for me so far. In fact, my skin is the clearest it has ever been!
First cleanse: Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion. Apply to dry skin, massage well. Remove with warm, wet washcloth, exfolitating gently.
Second cleanse: Cipla Saslic 1% Salicylic Acid Foaming Face wash. Apply all over damp skin and massage well, concentrating on breakout prone areas. Let it sit on the skin for a couple of minutes (while I brush my teeth!) before washing off with warm water.
Dry face with towel (patting gently).
Treatment: Apply Glyco 6 (6% Glycolic Acid Cream) onto skin and massage in circular motions until cream is absorbed. I apply the cream all over my face, focusing on cheeks, nose and jawline (breakout prone areas). Let this sit for 30 minutes.
Mist: Spritz face generously (30 mins after treatment) with Fabindia Rose Water Mist. Really, any rosewater mist does the job for me. As long as it doesn't have too many unnecessary ingredients.
Moisturizer: First I apply a layer of the Emolene Dry Skin Cream. Calling this product a cream is incorrect because it has almost a serum-like texture which intensely hydrates my skin. After Emolene I apply a layer of Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion. if my skin is feeling particularly dry, I do another layer of Cetaphil before applying my lip balm and hitting the sack!
Oh and in case you're wondering why I don't use eye cream separately, I don't need it. I apply some Cetaphil Lotion under my eye area as well. Since both my moisturizers (Emolene and Cetaphil are fragrance free, they don't irritate my skin at all, especially my under eye area).
So there you have it guys! My night time skincare routine. My skin is much clearer, less congested since I have been doing this routine. The frequency of my breakouts has reduced immensely. And all these products are budget friendly, easily available and work brilliantly with my skin! I'm quite happy with my current routine. What's your bedtime skincare routine like? Tell me, my lovelies!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Cetaphil is amazing!

    http://nyashanicole.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very useful for skincare routine. Amazing write up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Face Moisturizer for Glowing skin are a must-have for anyone who wants to keep their skin looking young and healthy. They are also an important step in preventing dryness, which can lead to wrinkles and other signs of aging. If you're looking for a product that can help you take care of your skin while giving it a touch of glow, Yibu beauty face moisturizers can greatly help.
    Face Moisturizer|Face Moisturizer for Glowing skin|Yibu beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. To maintains your skin's moisture barrier without clogging pores Nimbarka's light weight moisturizer is the best choice. It hydrates your skin all day long. With our products' mild formulations, keep your skincare problems at bay. Every ingredient utilized in our goods is created under our direct supervision and has passed numerous scientific tests and evaluation requirements.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images