How I Conceal My Under Eye Circles

12:45

Let me tell you the truth, guys. I haven't been sleeping well over the past few weeks. Exams are coming closer and that has been the cause of my lack of sleep.
With less sleep come those beautiful purple, bruise-like under eye circles which we all love! Just kidding!
They make me look like a zombie. Seriously. Now I've spent a lot of time trying out different concealers but they always leave me wanting for more.
But after a lot of trial and error, I've finally figured out how to take care of those bad boys under my eyes.
Firstly, you need to moisturize your under eye area well. Any moisturizer will do. I use Emolene. Now, the trick is to use not one but TWO concealers. Yep. One light reflecting and one camouflaging concealer.
I use the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer in shade Honey and apply it in a Kim Kardashian style triangle under my eyes. Next, I apply my Revlon Colorstay Concealer in shade Medium only on my dark circles.
Now we are ready to blend! I've tried fingers, brushes and stuff. But nothing works better for me than a damp Real Techniques Sponge. I use in in a dabbing/bouncing motion and it really helps blend those two concealers together into my skin without making everything look cakey. Afterwards, I set the whole under eye concealing shebang with my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in shade Sandstorm. I use my Real Techniques Powder Brush for this.

So there you have it, people! My trick for faking those extra hours of sleep. Its been working wonders for me. Let me know how you deal with your dark circles, eh?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images