Loreal Infallible 24H Foundation Review

22:48

Okay guys, this is BIG. You know how much I hate foundations right? You know that I haven't used a medium to full coverage foundation in a long, LONG time, right? Well....I came across one product that changed it all! The Loreal Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation is the product I'm talking about.
I use the shade 250 Radiant Sand and its the PERFECT match for my skin color. It has just the right amount of yellow undertones and its not pink at all! Next part is the consistency of foundation. Its like a lotion, not too runny and not too thick. It blends like a dream! I use my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to buff the foundation into my skin. It gives me a medium to full coverage. On days when I want heavier coverage, I use the foundation alone. But on good skin days, I mix half a pump of this foundation into my Colorbar BB Cream to sheer it out a bit. Both ways, used alone or mixed, this foundation lasts really well on my oily/combination skin. It doesn't slide off my skin. Yes, it does make my nose a bit greasy after a few hours, but my nose is an oil factory! And there's nothing a bit of blotting and powdering can solve.
So yeah, this foundation is pretty much perfect for me and has really opened up my mind about trying out more foundations in the future. I'm going to put my BB/CC creams aside for awhile and experiment with foundations for a bit. All in all, this is an amazing product from Loreal. A perfect color match, easy to blend, great coverage and excellent lasting power. I'm in love with this stuff!
Price: Rs. 1325
You can buy it online, or at your nearest beauty supply store.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images