Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Complete UV Moisture SPF 50 Review

00:45

I'm hyper vigilant about sunscreen. Using sunscreen everyday is a must for me, come rain or shine. Trial and error is the name of the game when it comes to finding your perfect sunscreen.
My perfect sunscreen checklist has the following criteria:
Light and non greasy formula
High SPF
Broad spectrum protection
Affordable price

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Complete UV Moisture is one of those rare sunscreens that fulfills all my needs. It is a beautiful sunscreen with a light, watery formula that sinks into the skin immediately. Completely non greasy, it has Helioplex which provides consistent sun protection to my skin. This sunscreen has an SPF of 50. It does not leave a white cast on my skin. This is my favorite sunscreen to use under makeup. It doesn't make my foundation greasy or patchy. I've been using this sunscreen for 3 months and it hasn't broken me out! It has completely protected me from getting tanned in this cruel summer. At Rs 399 for 30ml, it is a complete winner for me! I think oily to combination skinned beauties will absolutely love this! I highly recommend this sunscreen to everyone. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images