Inglot Liquid Makeup Applicator Review

00:48

I've been using various tools for blending my user eye concealer. Fingers and brushes have been my go to. But for the sake of experimentation, I ordered two Inglot Liquid Makeup Applicator Sponges from Nykaa.com
I apply my usual Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer under my eyes in a triangle shape, followed by some Revlon Colourstay Concealer. Now why do I use two concealers? One for illumination/highlighting (Maybelline) and the other for concealing (Revlon). I mist the Inglot sponge with some rose water and use a dabbing motion to blend and mix the two concealers. Due to its cylindrical shape, I am able to reach the hard-to-reach areas around my eyes and near my nose. The sponge does not absorb a lot of product and blends the concealers in beautifully. It melds them really well into my skin.
The little pink sponge is quite easy to wash (I use baby shampoo). It dries quite quickly too! All in all, for Rs. 250 per piece, you can't go wrong with this sponge!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images