Inglot Professional Eyelash Curler Review

21:01

Hey guys!
Today I'm going to do a review of the eyelash curler that is currently rocking my world: Inglot Professional Eyelash Curler.
I got this little baby for Rs. 1350 at Nykaa.com and let me tell you, it was love at first use!
The curler fits beautifully and takes in all my lashes, right at the base. Its simple squeeze and curl mechanism lifts my lashes straight from the root and creates a beautiful curl. It really opens up my eyes, much more than my Colorbar Eyelash Curler which really did not do much for my lashes. Two layers of my all time favorite Maybelline Colossal Volume Waterproof Mascara and I'm set! The curl lasts all day and my eyes look so much more open and awake!
The eyelash curler itself is very simple to use, much like your standard curler. It is silver coloured and it comes with a free eyelash curling pad replacement. I've already ordered a backup of this curler because I love it so much. Its completely worth the money. Try it, you won't be disappointed!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images