Cipla Saslic 1% Salicylic Acid Foaming Cleanser Review

09:49

Cleansing your skin thoroughly is one of the most crucial skincare steps. But using the right cleanser is equally important. When it comes to using a foam cleanser, the pH of the cleanser should be noted. pH of healthy, normal skin is slightly acidic (around 5.5). I always look for cleansers with pH 5.5
One such easily available cleanser that I found is the Saslic face wash from Cipla pharmaceuticals. Containing pH 5.5 and 1% Salicylic acid, this cleanser has replaced the Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam from my skincare routine.
The cleanser comes in a bottle, that has a pump at the top. The pump dispenses the cleanser directly in foam form and I find that 2-3 pumps are sufficient for each cleanse. I use this cleanser once daily. I use it as as my second cleanser in the evenings.
Using my fingertips, I massage the foam onto my damp skin directly, using circular motions, concentrating on areas where my skin tends to be congested (cheeks and jawline), avoiding the eye area. I let the foam sit on my face for a few minutes, letting the Salicylic acid do its job, before rinsing it off with warm water.
This cleanser cleans my skin thoroughly, balancing out the pH and does not make my skin feel dry. It does not leave a film or residue on the skin. I find that this cleanser helps in unclogging my pores and preparing my skin for the acid toning step that comes next in my skincare routine. The frequency of breakouts on my skin has also reduced ever since I've started using this cleanser.
For Rs. 250/ 60 ml, I can find this cleanser very easily at my neighborhood medical store. There is also a variant of this cleanser, Saslic DS, which contains 2% Salicylic acid. I haven't tried that version out because the current 1% Salicylic acid version is working out quite well for my skin.
It is a low pH foaming cleanser which also gives me my daily dose of BHA. And it is easily available! What more can I ask for!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have gone through many blogs but yours puts a great knowledge inside and I completely satisfied with it, hoping more Information like this. Well, meanwhile I would like to share about Salicylic Acid Face Washluxurasciences. You can also visit for more related information.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images