Benefit Cosmetics Haul

10:36

I celebrated my birthday this week! And to make the birthday week a little more exciting, I placed a cheeky little order at Luxola India for some Benefit products. It was a mini haul, where I ordered the Sugarlicious Kit as well as the Real Tease Kit. These two sets contained little travel sizes of the products that I REALLY wanted to try out, namely Benetint, High Beam, They're Real Mascara and the They're Real Push Up Liner. I received my parcel the day before my birthday and was pleased to see that Luxola had thrown in a free sample of The Porefessional Primer as well! Win!
I will be posting separate reviews of EACH product included in the kit VERY soon. Watch this space, my lovelies!
Products included in the Sugarlicious kit:
Benetint
High Beam
Sugarbomb blush
Sugarbomb lip gloss
Products included in the Real Tease set:
They're Real Mascara
They're Real Push Up Liner

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images