The Concealer Edit

12:00

You know how it is. Sometimes you get a little less sleep, eat a lot of junk food. And it shows up on your skin in the form of acne and dark circles. Yep. I've been there, more times than I can count.
Everyone needs a little extra help when it comes to looking more "alive", which is why I'm bringing you my concealer edit.

1) Revlon Colorstay Concealer in Medium and Dark:
This is one concealer that just won't budge. I apply Medium under my eyes and pat it in with my ring finger. I mix Dark and Medium to cover up any blemishes. This is a wonderful liquid concealer which is non-cakey, matte, easily blendable and lasts all day! Even through tears!
2) Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer in Honey:
This offering from Maybelline New York is an illuminating concealer. I apply it in an inverted triangle underneath my eyes to highlight and conceal simultaneously. This takes a bit of work to blend in, but I find that my Zoeva concealer buffer brush works well with this. If you're looking for an inexpensive illuminating concealer, give this one a try!
3) Kryolan Dermacolor Camouflage Creme in DFD and D64:
These are my big guns when it comes to concealers. They come in tiny pots, but they pack a punch! Highly pigmented and full coverage, these concealers cover up my blemishes and dark circles COMPLETELY without looking unnatural. I use DFD on blemishes and D64 under my eyes. Like some of my readers have pointed out, it can be a bummer to use these in the winter. Just warm them up between your fingers and they'll be good to go! I use these concealers for special events, you know, parties & weddings, when I need full coverage. If you're looking for concealers for spot concealing, I'll highly recommend these.
Which are your all time favorite concealers? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images