Makeup Revolution Radiant Lights Highlighter (Breathe) Review

12:30

Highlighters are incredible when you want to add that glow back into your skin. Whenever I'm I'll or my skin is looking dull and lifeless and I have to do my makeup, I double up on the highlighter.

A great option from Makeup Revolution is their Radiant Light highlighter. I own it in the shade Breathe.
It is a powder highlighter, packaged in a compact. The compact has a mirror which is very handy for reapplications.
Breathe is a champagne/gold highlighter, which is perfect for my skin (I have yellow undertones). There is no chunky glitter in this highlighter, which is a relief. It provides a beautiful iridescent glow, a "lit from within" look, if you will. The lasting power is pretty good! It lasts on my skin for 6-7 hours.

I use my Real Techniques Setting Brush to apply this highlighter to the tops of my cheekbones, bridge of the nose and Cupid's Bow.

This highlighter is available on sale at Jabong and Flipkart quite frequently, if you want to buy it.
I will definitely be repurchasing this, when I run out. Although I must admit, hitting pan on this one will take quite a while since only a little is required per use. This highlighter will last me a LONG time!
I've been recommending this to anyone who'll listen. Please go give it a shot!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images