Mix It Up

12:12

I was feeling particularly inspired the other day and therefore decided to mix my two favorite foundations: Loreal Infallible and Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless. I mixed one pump of Infallible with the same amount of Maybelline on the back of my hand and applied it to my face with fingers. Then I went over with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, blending the foundation combo into my skin. The result was a perfect color match, with medium coverage with a glowy-satin finish.

I spot concealed with Kryolan and applied Revlon Colorstay concealer under my eyes. This foundation combination lasted all day on my face. The oil control was very good and I only needed to powder my nose once.
I've found my new favorite foundation combination. I can layer it up easily and it never looks cakey! Total win!
Have you tried mixing foundations? Which are your favorite combinations?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images