Leader's Insolution Wrinkle Filler Mask Review

11:23

Among my favorite sheet masks from Leader's Insolution is their Wrinkle Filler Sheet Mask. Now I don't have any visible wrinkles, I still enjoy using this mask.

It is soaked in a thick, hydrating essence that just melts into my skin. The mask fits snugly to my face, ensuring that every drop of essence sinks into my skin. I put this mask on for 45 minutes to an hour and it thoroughly moisturizes my skin. This mask hasn't broken me out, nor has it irritated my skin.
Other than Aquaringer and Mela-Tox, this one is my favorite from Leader's sheet masks.
It really soothes and calms my skin.
Just a tip: Stick this mask into the fridge 15 minutes before application for an enhanced cooling effect. You'll love it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images