Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow (Cherry) Review

13:16

Maybelline Baby Lips has always been a favorite of mine. Among the new additions to the Baby Lips family is the Maybelline Baby Lips Candy Wow. I bought the shade Cherry.

It is a tinted lip balm that comes in chubby stick style twist up packaging. Five shades are available in this range. The formula is not vastly different from the original Baby Lips. Candy Wow Cherry is a bright red color. Upon application, it shows up quite sheer on the lips. I need 3 swipes for good color payoff.

As with other tinted lip balms, it stays on my lips for 2-3 hours, includibg meals. It has a light fruity scent. The moisturization provided by the lip balm is average, at best.

Personally I don't think this is an exceptional, out of this world product. Sure, the packaging is cute, but for Rs. 275 for 2gms of product, I can find other tinted lip balms that can do a better job.
I won't be repurchasing this.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images