Dr. Batra's Natural Cleansing Milk Review

09:18

I was bored. Bored of my usual Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion (gasp!). Don't get me wrong, I love Cetaphil, but I just wanted to try something different. In came Dr. Batra's Natural Cleansing Milk.


Priced at Rs. 100 for 100ml, this cleanser is 'enriched with Chamomile and Echinacea'.
This white colored lotion is runnier than Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion. It also has the lovely scent of chamomile, which is very calming and soothing.
I apply this cleanser to dry skin and massage it in with my fingertips before removing it with a warm washcloth. This cleanser washes off clean and does not leave a residue/film on the skin. Sidenote: Don't let this cleanser get into your eyes, it STINGS. Been there.

This is a good product, does its job, doesn't irritate my skin, doesn't cause breakouts and doesn't break the bank. But will it replace Cetaphil for me? NO.
I will repurchase this cleanser, but only when I'm looking for a change from Cetaphil.
Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion is my one true love, but Dr. Batra's Natural Cleansing Milk comes a close second.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi, Nice Blog!!
    Want to look young? Opt for Urvija’s chemical free face wash for great-looking skin. It contains all-natural ingredients and helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It deep cleanses and retains the skin’s natural moisture. It also enhances the elasticity of the skin.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images