What's In My Travel Bag?

18:38

Hello everyone!
Today I wanted to talk to you all about my travel bag essentials. These are the things that I carry with me when I'm traveling and they help me look my best on the go!

Sunblock/Sunscreen: This is an absolute must have in my bag. I am obsessed with protecting my skin from the sun. Not only because the sun's UV rays are responsible for premature skin aging, but also because I use Retin A to treat my acne and therefore my skin is photosensitive. That's why I carry not one, not two but THREE sunscreens with me!
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer sunscreens are amazing. They're creamy and absorb readily into the skin. No white cast. Only a smooth, silky, semi matte finish. Excellent for layering under makeup. Lotus Herbals 3 in 1 Matte Sunblock in SPF 40 is a cult product in the Indian market. Its water based, tinted and gives a nice matte finish whilst evening out the skin tone. A little powder on top and I'm good to go!

Tangle Teezer: This brush has been a lifesaver. Detangles my hair painlessly. I carry the Compact Styler version with me. I own the Original Tangle Teezer as well! But the compact version is a handbag essential because of its small size and the little cap that protects the bristles. Plus, the leopard print is so cute!

Powder: I love Rimmel's Stay Matte pressed powder. I apply it to my t-zone with my retractable powder brush from The Body Shop. The finely milled powder is cheap as chips, easy to blend and does not cake up on my skin. Helps in keeping my face shine free throughout the day! I use the shade Sandstorm.

Eyeliner: I carry two eyeliners with me. Both are from Maybelline. The first is their Hyper Sharp eyeliner which is perfect for cat eyes. The eyeliner gives clean and sharp lines and stays on all day. The second eyeliner is the Colossal Kajal. I use it for tightlining my eyes and for creating a smudgy kohl rimmed eye. Both eyeliners are excellent!

Mascara: I have been using the Maybelline Colossal Mascara for years. I prefer the waterproof version though. Using my eyelash curler from Colorbar, I curl my lashes and then follow up with two coats of the mascara. Perfectly defined and voluminous lashes within minutes!

Blush: Maybelline's Cheeky Glow blush is a brilliant product. This cream blush has a silky texture. One or two swipes across my cheekbones give me a healthy glow. Hasn't broken out my sensitive skin. But the wear time of the blush can be improved upon. I have the shade Peach Sweetie.

Lips: For the lips I gravitate toward Revlon products. Their lip butters and balm stains are brilliant. I carry with me the Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain in Honey Douce and Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie. Lovely pink shades!
As for lip balm, I always have a pot of Nivea Lip Butter with me. They work very well on my chapped lips. Keep my lips hydrated throughout the day! Plus they're non sticky and don't just sit on your lips like those waxy lip balm sticks. I use the Raspberry Rose version.

Sunglasses: Finally, to protect my eyes, I always have a pair of sunglasses on hand. These are the ASOS Flat Top Cat Eye sunglasses. My favourite!

Thanks for reading about my travel essentials. What your favorite travel products that you cannot live without? Do let me know in the comments section!

Love always,
Freiha

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images