Online Shopping : Propshop24

21:50

One of my favourite online shopping websites these days has to be Propshop24. Its a wonderful place to shop for quirky, out of the box kind of gifts for your loved ones (and yourself)!

I came across this site through Instagram around 3-4 months ago and I've shopped with them quite a few times since then. Their site recently went through a change and I must say that I really like the new layout.

Propshop24 has so many different types of products that you'll be sure to find something for everyone! From bright and cheery notebooks to owl shaped emery boards and from quirky USB drives to colorful corkscrews and bottle openers, you'll find it all here!
They also have an extensive eyewear collection from ZeroUV. From cat eyes to clubmasters to the very on trend pentagonal sunglasses, they have it all!
One piece of advice regarding the sunglasses: If you spot something you like, BUY IT IMMEDIATELY! Chances are it will be out of stock very soon!

The process of placing an order itself is very simple. You can pay via credit/debit card. They even accept cash on delivery! And there's free shipping for orders over Rs.1000.
You will receive an order confirmation call from the customer care service. I must say that the customer care for Propshop24 is excellent. They're very prompt in replying to email queries and so very warm and polite over the phone.
They really make you feel at home!

You will receive an email notification when your order is dispatched. I usually receive my order at my doorstep within 2-3 days of placing and order!

I really love shopping at Propshop24 and will continue to do the same for a very very VERY long time!
So go on ahead and give them a try, I promise you, you won't be disappointed! They'll go out of their way to make you a #HappyPropper!

Love always
Freiha

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images