Review: NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams!

20:29

Hello everyone!
Today I'm going to talk to you about one of my absolute favourite lip products, NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams! I went crazy reading reviews about them and looked high and low for them over the past few months!

I will be reviewing three shades today.
First up Antwerp. It is a beautiful coral pink colour! It instantly brightens up my skin. When I'm feeling down or my skin is looking dull and sallow, Antwerp instantly perks me up!

This is followed by Zurich which is a wonderful nude shade. It has just the right amount of nude and just the right amount of pink in it. A beautiful everyday shade. My only beef with it is that its application tends to be a bit patchy.

Next up is my most favourite shade from the range! *drumroll* Its San Paolo! It is such a beautiful deep pink colour! I am really enjoying wearing this colour. Just a swipe of liquid liner on the upper lash line, my cat eye glasses and San Paolo on the lips! That's my way to go!

What I really love about these lip creams is that they are some of the most comfortable mattes I've worn. They go on evenly (I've had some issues with Zurich), dry to a matte/semi matte finish and they just don't budge. They never dry out my lips and I don't even feel like I'm wearing them. I highly recommend this product. Do try it out!
Price: $ 5.99
            Rs 570
I just wish they were more easily available in India

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images