Nykaa Pastel Nail Enamel (Marsala Chai) Review

12:30

Marsala was the Pantone Color of the Year for 2015, everyone and their grandmother knows it. So when I was browsing through the Nykaa pastel nail enamel selection, their shade Marsala Chai caught my eye.
(Yes, that rhymed.)
Marsala Chai is a delicious, sultry color. Perfect for Autumn/Winter, especially paired with all black outfits (so chic!). The nail polish is great, it goes on opaque with full color payoff in a single coat. You may layer it up if you want. I top it off with a clear top coat for an extra glossy finish. The nail polish lasts for a week (without top coat) with no chipping. Quite impressive, considering its price (Rs. 149). It has become the one nail polish shade that has broken me out of my black nail polish rut. And for that, I love it.

I'd highly recommend Marsala Chai to everyone. You HAVE to get your hands on a bottle of this stuff. As for me, I already have a backup ready to go! Nykaa, whatever you do, PLEASE DON'T STOP MAKING THIS SHADE!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images