Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara (Waterproof) Review

10:30

Maybelline make some of the best drugstore mascaras. Period. But there are only three versions available in India. Colossal Volum' Express, The Falsies and Hypercurl. I had already tried the first two and decided to give Hypercurl a go.

I chose the waterproof version of this mascara. Packed in a black and pink plastic tube, this mascara has a curved brush. Interesting. The bristles aren't as flared as the Colossal mascara.

This mascara gives length, some volume and holds the curl. And it does not smudge of run throughout the day. Its a pretty decent everyday mascara, nothing exceptional. Don't expect dramatic, flared out lashes with this one.

After all is said and done, I won't be repurchasing this mascara. I'm going back to my Maybelline Colossal.
Price: Rs. 300 for 9.2 ml

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images