Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lip Color (Mauve Paced) Review

11:30

This was a totally unplanned purchase. I'll straight up admit it. I bought it on sale. And it turned out to be one of the best lip products I've tried so far. Let me introduce to you the Lakme 9 to 5 Matte Lip Colors.

I chose the shade Mauve Paced. Simply because I love mauve lipsticks and I love Lee Pace. Yep, that was random.
Anyway, for Rs. 450, this is a creamy, long lasting, matte but not drying lipstick. The shade is a beautiful mauve/dusty rose color, which will work on almost every skin color. The lipstick is insanely pigmented, one swipe will give you full coverage. The lipstick is creamy and easy to apply. I find that it wears very comfortably on my lips for 7-8 hours, with no patching or fading. Yes, it lasts through meals as well, but you will need a touch up.

This range of lipsticks by Lakme has really impressed me. The rose gold packaging is so cute! I'm a sucker for rose gold. I will definitely pick up a few more shades from the 9 to 5 matte lipstick range, so stay tuned for more reviews! And Mauve Paced will definitely be a repurchase.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images