Updated Morning Skincare Routine

15:04

Being more consistent with my morning skincare routine has made such a huge difference to my skin.

Earlier, before getting into beauty, I just used to wash my face with whatever foamting face wash I had on hand. And that was it! No moisturizer, no sunscreen.
I shudder when I think about it now.

My morning skincare routine is very simple and doesn't change, I only switch up my evening routine.

Skincare in the morning should be light, refreshing and quick.



My routine is as follows:

Cleanse with Cetaphil, massaged onto dry skin and removed with warm wet washcloth.

Tone with a spritz of La Roche Posay Serozinc (my new favorite toner). Detailed review coming soon!

Eye cream: Cetaphil Daily Advanced Ultra Hydrating Lotion.

Moisturize with a small amount (three pea sized dabs) of Clean & Clear Oil Free Moisturizer.

Protect skin with Lotus Herbals Matte Gel Sunscreen (SPF 50, PA ++). Hands down the most comfortable sunscreen I've tried so far.

And that's it! These five steps take me five minutes to complete, and my skin is really, really thankful for it.

What are your favorite morning skincare products?





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Got here from Debasree's post.Good luck with your bloggin journey :)
    I am new to this world as well - please checkout mine if you would like to - cheapthrillsjournal.blogspot.com

    Have fun writing - it is indeed the most fun hobby out there :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images