Loreal Mat Magique 12Hr Bright Matte Foundation (G3) Review

15:42

Loreal Mat Magique foundation has quickly become an everyday favorite base for me.

It claims to offer a 'matte without the flat' finish, and I totally agree with this.


I use the shade G3 of this foundation, which is a shade that contains yellow undertones, suitable for fair/medium complexions.

Housed in a hot pink squeeze tube, this foundation has a creamy texture. It blends seamlessly into the skin, either with fingers or brush or sponge. My favorite method of applying this foundation is with a damp Beauty Blender.

It gives me a medium coverage, which can be built up in areas where you need it.
This foundation makes my skin look fresh for about 5-6 hours, before the oils start to seep through around my nose area.

The foundation has a lovely satin matte finish: not totally matte, it has a slight bit of glow to it. But it definitely doesn't look dewy.

It lasts quite well on my skin, lasting 8-9 hours. That's the maximum time period for which I've worn this foundation.

This foundation contains an SPF of 11, which will be alright for winters, but for summer, you'll definitely need a sunscreen underneath.

I'll highly recommend this foundation to oily/combination skinned beauties. If you have dry skin, please moisturize THOROUGHLY before using this foundation, as it accentuates dry patches, being a matte foundation.

I will definitely repurchase this foundation. Its become a good, budget friendly base option for me. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images