Indian Pharmacy: Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion Review

11:31

Its been 5 years since I first used Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion. For me, it is an achievement that I've stuck to one product for so long. And I think that Cetaphil and I will have many more anniversaries together! Its the perfect cleanser for my sensitive skin. Very gentle and non irritating. I take a squirt of the milky, slippery cleanser and massage it into my DRY skin (don't dampen your face before using this cleanser) and rinse it off with warn water. The result is a perfectly clean face that hasn't been stripped of its natural oils. I use it in the morning as my only cleanser and in the evening as my first cleanser (followed by Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Foam). The combination of these two cleansers have really helped clear my skin. Over the past 5 years, products have come and gone but Cetaphil Cleansing Lotion has remained. You'll always find a bottle of this stuff in my bathroom!

Available at any pharmacy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Follow

Flickr Images